The newest addition to the Good Dog family, Good Dog Bar Atlantic City, continues our long-standing tradition of good food, good drinks and good old-fashioned competition in our second-floor game room. With 5000 square feet located in a two story, fully renovated building, Good Dog Bar in Atlantic City is all about good times. Whether you’re an Atlantic City local, in for a weekend trip or convention, the friends you make at Good Dog will be good friends indeed. Good Dog Bar in America’s Playground—it’s a perfect fit.
HOW TO GET HERE
- Taking a Jitney?
1 door from PNC Bank/Boston Ave. Jitney Stop
- Coming from out of town?
Take Exit 2 off the Atlantic City Expressway. Turn left at Atlantic Ave. Good Dog Bar is two blocks up on the right.
- Visiting via the Boardwalk?
Boardwalk Tram Service runs from Ocean Casino to Tropicana during winter months — making Good Dog Bar a short four-block walk.
In season, double trams run all the way to the end of the Boardwalk, so you’re even closer. Hop off at Sovereign, walk up to Atlantic and turn right – Good Dog Bar is on the right side.
And if you want uber-personal service, rickshaws are always available!
- Driving in?
Street parking surrounds O’Donnell Park. Additionally, there’s access to an eight-hour lot for $2 — just pass Good Dog Bar on the right, make a right on Boston and left into the lot.
NEED TO KNOW
- To guarantee the best experience for all guests, seating is handled first come, first served. At this time, we do not accept reservations.
- A 20% gratuity will be added to parties of 6 or more.
- Consuming rare meats and seafood can be harmful to your health.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- We’re currently waiting on zoning approvals for outdoor dining. Until then, well-behaved and leashed dogs may stop by for water and treats, but there is no outdoor seating available.