Good Dogs, Brotherly Love. It doesn’t get much better than the original Good Dog Bar in Philadelphia. With three stories dedicated to good food, good times and good dogs—plus some good old-fashioned competition in our third floor game room—our Philly bar is located in a 100-year-old building that’s been a local watering hole since Prohibition. Operating since 2004, Good Dog is smack in the middle of Center City.
HOW TO GET HERE
- Taking Septa?
1 block from Philadelphia’s Broad Street Line
- Riding green?
Ample bike lock ups along 15th Street
- Coming from New Jersey?
100 feet from PATCO entrance
- Driving in?
Multiple parking garages available nearby.
NEED TO KNOW
- To guarantee the best experience for all guests, seating is handled first come, first served. At this time, we do not accept reservations.
- A 20% gratuity will be added to parties of 6 or more.
- Consuming rare meats and seafood can be harmful to your health.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Well-behaved and leashed dogs are welcome in our outdoor dining area. We’ve got water and treats for all our Good Dogs.